The Library of the Law, Politics and International Studies Department has various service points.
The service points in the Palazzo Centrale at 12 Via Università are:
• Biblioteca centrale (Central Library)
• Diritto del lavoro (Labour Law)
• Diritto internazionale e diritto dell'Unione Europea (International and EU Law)
• Diritto romano e diritto commerciale (Roman and Commercial Law)
• Diritto penale (Criminal Law) • Diritto pubblico (Public Law)
• Economia e finanza (Economics and Finance)
• Storia del Diritto italiano e Filosofia del Diritto (History of Italian Law and Philosophy of Law)
• Servizio sociale (Social Services)
The library service point for “Diritto fallimentare, privato e processuale civile” can be found at at 7 Via Università.
The service points have different opening times, which are available on the webpages and notice boards.
The library services are intended for the use of anyone studying at, or working or collaborating with the University of Parma in line with the rules of the Library Regulations and those of the Law library services.
Services offered by the library
• Online catalogue (OPAC)
• Consultation of bibliographic material
• Bibliographic information onsite and via email with the “Chiedi aiuto al bibliotecario” library help service
• Access to all the texts needed to prepare for exams in Law, Political Science and Social Services
• Book borrowing
• Interlibrary loans of books and the provision of copies of articles not owned stocked by the University of Parma
• Photocopying and printing
• Online periodicals and databases related to Law on subscription
• Internet and VPN enabling access to online resources from home
• Lista BibGiur for updates on the services and resources provided by the library
• Digital archive of doctorate theses
• Training courses on bibliographic research tools
tel: 0521 904599
fax: 0521 347069 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical manager Evelina Ceccato
The Facebook page of the Law Library was set up to facilitate student feedback. The page is managed directly by library staff and is used to share news about library services, projects and initiatives alongside the traditional website www.bibgiuri.unipr.it/. We appreciate the active participation of users in the form of comments and sharing content. Staff will respond to questions posted as quickly as possible within the standard library opening hours To receive notification via the Facebook page, visithttps://www.facebook.com/bibgiuriUNIPR and hit "LIKE".
Other libraries ⇒ University library system