Graduation sessions and deadlines
- 2 and 3 July 2018
- 11 and 12 October 2018
- 6 and 7 December 2018
- 21 and 22 March 2019
- 4 and 5 July 2019
- Submission of the admission request to the thesis presentation – deadline: 1 month before the date of the beginning of the thesis presentation session;
- Submission of exams libretto– deadline: 1 month before the date of the beginning of the thesis presentation session;
- Registration for the last exam - deadline: 15 days before the date of the beginning of the thesis presentation session.
- Thesis supervisor authorisation/declaration for thesis presentation - deadline: 10 days before the thesis discussion
- Submission of a copy of the thesis either digitally or on a storage device – deadline: 10 days before the date of the beginning of the thesis presentation session.
Note: Segreteria Studenti (Student Services Office) staff require thesis presentation documentation to be COMPLETE and submitted in person at the Segreteria Studenti (Student Services Office), Strada del Prato, 4/1A. Documentation must not be sent by post of email as, when the graduating students present themselves at the office, the Secretariat staff will check their student status.
Important information for graduating students
- Students who find themselves unexpectedly unable to deliver the thesis presentation are requested to give timely notice in writing to the Segreteria Studenti (Student Services Office) (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The graduation date that appears on the student’s personal page following the online completion of the thesis presentation request (“Domanda di laurea”) is automatically generated by the system and does not always correspond with the actual date decided by the Committee. For this reason, graduating students must consult the NOTIZIE (Notices) section of their department's homepage and course homepage, where, about one week before the thesis presentation session, lists will be published with the enrolment numbers of the graduating students alongside the date, time, room and panel.