Course management and course quality
Head of the Course SCIVOLETTO Chiara
The course of study is run by a Course of Study Committee made up of the official lecturers of the courses on the degree programme and the researchers who undertake teaching support activities on these courses, as well as student representatives amounting to 20% of the other components. The tasks of the Course of Study Committee are stipulated by the Didactic regulations of the University.
Each Course of Study Committee elects a head to summon meetings and oversee the activities of the Course of Study.
- The Head of the Committee of the “Social Services Planning and Management” Course of Study is Prof. Chiara Scivoletto
- Course of Study Quality Assurance Manager (“RAQ”): Prof. Susanna Palladini
Review Panel (“GdR”):
- Prof. Chiara Scivoletto Head of the Course of Study
- Prof. Susanna Palladini Course of Study Quality Assurance Manager - “RAQ”
- Prof. Maria Giovanna Greco Lecturer on the Course of Study
- Giulia Giangrisostomi Student Representative
- Roberta Colagioia Student Representative
- Rita Marta Francia Quality Manager for the Course of Study
Representative for Acclimatisation and Mentoring: Prof. Vincenza Pellegrino
Representative for End-of-Course Guidance: Prof. Vincenza Pellegrino
Representatives for Erasmus+: Prof. Vincenza Pellegrino
Officer for Training Placements for the Social Services Planning and Management course of study: Francesca Nori
The RAQ (Quality Assurance Manager) monitors the correct conduct of teaching activities and support services.
Accordingly, it is possible contact the degree course RAQ to make requests or report a problem related to teaching or organisation. To contact the RAQ in writing ⇒ complete the FORM
The Single Annual Report (“SUA”) is a management tool used to plan, implement, self-evaluate and re-design the course of study. The SUAs for the course of study are accessible from the government website UNIVERSITALY.
- SUA CdS Single Annual Report for the Course of Study 2017/2018
- SUA CdS Single Annual Report for the Course of Study 2016/2017
- SUA CdS Single Annual Report for the Course of Study 2015/2016
- SUA CdS Single Annual Report for the Course of Study 2014/2015