To enrol on the second-cycle degree course in Social Service Planning and Management (class LM 87 D.M. 270/04) students must have graduated from a three-year degree in Scienze del Servizio Sociale (Social Services Studies) (Class 6 D.M. 509/99 or equivalent) or in Servizio Sociale (Social Services) (class L 39 D.M. 270/04).
Graduates from different degree classes from those indicated above will be admitted if their previous curriculum included at least 60 CFU (credits) in total in the following disciplines:
- Sociology SPS/07, SPS/08, SPS/09, SPS/10, SPS/12
- Law IUS/01, IUS/07, IUS/08, IUS/09, IUS/10, IUS/14, IUS/17.
- Psychology M-PSI/01, M-PSI/04, M-PSI/05, M-PSI/06, M-PSI/07, M-PSI/08.
- Politics, economics and statistics SECS-P/01, SECS-P/02, SECS-S/05, SPS/04.
- History, anthropology, philosophy and pedagogy M-DEA/01, M-FIL/03, M-PED/01, M-PED/04, M-STO/04, SPS/01, SPS/02
- Medical MED/25, MED/42, MED/43
Students must also have achieved level B1 (or higher), in an EU language other than Italian.
Students graduating from a four-year degree must submit their curriculum to the Didactic Committee to verify its suitability.
Students who graduated with less than 80/110, must sit an entry exam on their preparation for the course. The test will take place before the closure of enrolment onto the degree course.
⇒ COURSE GUIDE